Finisterre + T h e W o r d G a r d e n
- A short story steeped in coastal folklore, or Seapoem to accompany the Sunday Broadcast.
- Content that submerges your readers – as they dive into their brand, our shared community and your story.
- Product descriptions that cross the currents of design, fabrics, ethos and desire.
- Email template copy that captivates your target audience – provoking action and promoting sustainability.
I am aware that you are currently on the hunt for a full time in-house copy and content writer. Two years ago, I’d have swam from Tynemouth for that chance. In the present day – I’m not the one you’re after.
B U T
While you go through the due-diligence to secure an ace in-house wordhorse.
In the meantime – you have any pressing briefs, campaigns or odd-jobs that could do with the support of a writer.
If at any point in the future, you folks need an extra pair of ad-hoc hands on deck.
A N D
Are keen to be invoiced for my services, at a favourable rate that is B Corp-exclusive:
£250 per day – as opposed to my usual £350 day rate.
P l e a s e , c o n s i d e r T h e W o r d G a r d e n .
I currently divide my time between Newcastle and Edinburgh (your new George Street store is a thing of beauty). If you could do with a Pen in the North, I offer my own.
T H A T S A I D
Almost all of my previous work has been sourced nationally and delivered remotely – via in-depth phone and skype calls, as well as Dropbox & .Docs .
Copywriting, sans CO2 .
⌈ TEST THE WATER ⌋
– C a b o F i s t e r r a – G a l e c i a , S p a i n –
– W o r d G a r d e n e r D a n –